“Every process pulls me in and it is very enjoyable to do.”
Courtney Downman began working with glass in September of 2012 after enrolling in the Craft and Design program at Sheridan College. While studying she was recognized by Sheridan College with four awards and was selected for a Student Summer Residency Scholarship at Harbourfront Centre in 2014.
Courtney Downman – 30sec film artists Q&A
- What’s your favorite thing to do when you are alone?
- How do you usually get inspired again after working on a big project/painting?
- Do you collect things?
- What super power do you want to have?
- What’s your craziest dream?
- Do you have a motto or creed that as an artist you live by?
- How do you come up with ideas?
- What project/art are you hoping to create but haven’t got chance to do yet?