Every end of the year, I find it hard to calculate how many great films I might have missed. I usually start with a research and list them so that i can watch during the holidays. I’m surprised how most of the interesting films are not shown in the box office. Here are some films I’d love to recommend from the list.
1. Mustang (IMDB:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3966404/)
It’s about girls, about politics, and about freedom. Wherever there is oppression, there is resistance.
2. Youth (IMDB:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3312830/)
The shots are very beautiful, the soundtrack are stunning. Sometimes film like this gives a better meaning of “cinema”
3. The Stanford Prison Experiment(IMDB:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0420293/)
This is a very disturbing film but also makes you think. Human behaviour is always a fascinating subject to explore.
4. The Salt of the Earth (IMDB:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3674140/)
Wim Wenders? Photography? Good enough reason for me to watch this film, more than once.
5. Kingsman: The Secret Service (IMDB:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802144/)
Too many serious films? This one will keep you entertained.