Incorporate nature into art
Daniel St-Amant : Quebec born Daniel St-Amant is right in the thick of forging his reputable path in the art world. St-Amant has accumulated a plethora of credentials, such as a Fine Arts diploma at Champlain College, a bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) from the esteemed Nova Scotia College of Art and Design (NSCAD) and a graduate diploma from Seneca at York University in visual effects for film and television.
- What’s your favorite thing to do when you are alone?
- How do you usually get inspired again after working on a big project/painting?
- Do you collect things?
- What's the last great book you read?
- What super power do you want to have?
- What do you fear the most?
- Do you have a motto or creed that as an artist you live by?
- How do you come up with ideas?
- Is there a childhood experience that has helped shape the kind of work you do today?